Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a BAUGHaus gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register your email with us through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- When purchasing a Gift Voucher, please ensure you enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Each Gift Voucher includes a unique number to be entered at time of checkout.
- Our Gift Vouchers must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Voucher.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are non-combinable with other promotions and sales.
- Your balance will be recorded by the site if you do not use the voucher in its entirety. Please ensure you keep a record of this, as we are not responsible for errors in calculations, or loss of data.
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed in the same currency as when it was purchased.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Voucher.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
All questions, comments or requests regarding Gift Vouchers are welcomed, please reach out to us via email.